Plutomium666Plutomium666

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

Down beat Down beat

Ae????

that sounds lyk its just a beat of flstudio 7 pretty average. We all start somwhere try to make your own beats next time.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

INSANE

YOUR not HUMAN This IS some awesome PRogressive TRancE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAVE ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!1

Poseidon rush Poseidon rush

Pretty good!

I think this sounds really cool. I may be wrong but i think i heard a little bit of acid rush going on in there. It really does sound like something from under the sea.

SonicJ responds:

Whats an acid rush O_o? Lol, seriously. It sounded like it was from under the sea :D? When someone reviews and liked what I aimed for, I get excited :D THanks for the review!

Road To Evil Road To Evil

cool!

that is one cool song man. it sounds just a little bit cartoonish for me, but its still awesome anyway. thanks for the review by the way. and do u have any good ideas for songs u wouldn't mind giving up?

wyldfyre1 responds:

heh well idea's kinda come to me as i write the music i may have some interesting idea's for ya in the long run. We'll see man! I wouldn't mind helping you out anytime! Thanks for the great review!

99-Pianos of Chaos 99-Pianos of Chaos

Awesome!!

there is some awesome piano work going on there. how long did it take you to make?

JakesFable responds:

5-7 days and about 1 hour and 30min. a day.

Crank Dat Robot Crank Dat Robot

pretty good

i am not really into this genre, but i liked it. it came together nicely.

Somewhere in Space v1 Somewhere in Space v1

Awesome!

i think its awesome. it all goes together nicely.

ISXS responds:

Thanks! Look out for the full version!

Cannibal Tribe Cannibal Tribe

cool

this is slightly too heavy for me. but i think it is well made and sounds cool. how did you get the drums at the start to go right? i always have trouble with drums.

Dj_Bucci - Trance Anatomy Dj_Bucci - Trance Anatomy

don't give up

that is well made, but the bass line is kind of wierd. i don't think it sounds as fast as it should. but i don't know because i am just learning to make music as well. let me know what you think of my stufff.
c.u.

Dj_Bucci - Rave On Dj_Bucci - Rave On

Cool

this isn't that bad. i think it sounds kind of cool. it sounds like a true rave. have u got any cool osng ideas u don't mind giving up?
lol i don't know what to make.
Rave On!